Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Toddler, 2, died in agony when he mistook plant food for a Fruit Shoot squash drink after 'his mother used HIS bedroom to grow cannabis'

-Aaron Booth died 11 days after drinking the toxic liquid

-The dehydrated child hadn't had a drink since the previous day

-He suffered agonising internal burns and a collapsed lung

-His 23-year-old mother slept with her boyfriend until lunchtime

-Jury hears she had turned his room into a cannabis factory to 'make money'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.